My new favorite haircut. :D Boredom.
Today was day number one of school, which ultimately sucked. I woke up at 5:40 AM and got ready in about 15 minutes and sat down on facebook for the next while. I wore nice new jeans and my 'Let It Be' shirt and I thought I looked relatively good. My mom and I had a debate whether or not my hair looked nice curly or not, but I got mad and brushed it. P:
Eighth grade had to go to the gymnasium in the morning so I sat down in the top right corner of one of the bleachers, hoping to get away from people. Well, that plan failed epically. I had to sit next to Mark and behind Ciera, Kim, and Taylor. Damn were they annoying. Anyways, Mr. Wilmsen and Mr. Crane started talking, but Mr. Wilmsen was funny lol. He said something about our class being the worst class ever. I laughed.
But we had to go get down to get our 'revised' schedules, so Mr. Crane dismissed us down by section. So we went down, yada yada yada, and then as I was going back to my seat, Chris's dumb ass climbed up the side and tripped me. I mean seriously, who doesn't have the fucking patience to just climb up like a normal person? What makes his idiot ass so special?
Then we went to Health and did all of that crap, then Exploratory, then to get our schedules, and then we went to our third hour. I had reading class, which had both of the houses, A and B, in one giant room. I got freaked out and sat by myself. :/ But, anyway, I had Mr. Cranes next, then Mr. Alexander, then lunch, then M(r?)s. Messman, and finally, Mr. Leroy.
Mr. Crane was pretty cool, especially because I want to learn German one day. In fact, I plan on taking it in high school. :D Mr. Alexander's class was pretty cool, especially because this idiot in my class asked if Biology was in math... LOL I tried my best not to laugh. I sat with Shay Lin and her friend at a table I think I might get along with. It has Cheyenne, Brenna, Taylor, Alexis, Daryn, Brad, Jillian, Becky, Austin, some girl I don't know the name of, Shay Lin, and me.
All around a pretty cool table, I guess. But I don't talk. Okay, we have Messman's next and it was boring, really, not much to explain (just like reading), and, well, yeah. Mr. Leroy's class was pretty funny, I guess, but I sit next to a bunch of preppies. Ugh.
If there's one thing I hated most about today it was the people. I hate the fact that there were so many and I was so nervous all day. ASPERGERS FTFL. Srsbeans. >_>
THEN I GOT HOME AND STARTED RANTING.
Luna has a second tumor. *sob*
Poor Luna! D:
ReplyDeleteD:! YES
ReplyDelete