A lot of girls say that rats are disgusting, and would ultimately freak out if they even came near one. But me, being the animal lover I am, can't turn down their cute little faces.
I've had my oldest rat, Luna, for a little over a year now, and she's almost two years old. Rats aren't supposed to have carbonated beverages, but, hey, she likes to drink them. She's an albino, and a few months ago, we had a benign tumor removed. About 2-3 weeks ago it started growing back and is now the same size it was when removed. She wheezes, and is a lot more tired than usual, but she's practically still herself.
My next rats, Bindi, is about 5 months old. She's a grey hooded, just like her sister, Skittles, and both of them are hyper and love to explore. Skittles is the smartest, I believe, because she finds every flaw in our rat cage set-up and she loves to hide where it's nearly impossible to find out how she got there. Bindi, on the other hand, is mostly quiet, and not nearly as sociable as Skittles is.
My other rat, Isis, is a beige hooded and is about four months old. She's currently nursing a broken wrist, but nothing really seems wrong with her. She still eats, drinks, walks around with it like nothing is wrong! We ( my mom and I) think that it's practically healed, but it's just going to be deformed a little. She's not sociable with humans, even though we've had her for a little over a month now.
Then, finally, Mallymkun. Mally is the latest addition to our family, and is about three months old. She's an Agouti Blue baby, and is by far the most antisocial, Sometimes she'll play with the other rats, but she's indifferent towards us, unless we have food, of course. (:
Well, that's all I really wanted to say because I love my rats. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment